Latitudes Book Club
Submitted by Tara on August 12, 2010 - 4:35pm
- The Blue Tattoo: The Life of Olive Oatman by Margot Mifflin.
- Just Like Us: The True Story of Four Mexican Girls Coming of Age in America by Helen Thorpe
- Voices of the American West by Corinne Platt & Meredith Ogilby
- A Dozen on Denver: Stories edited by the Rocky Mountain News
- On the Backs of Burros: Bringing Civilization to Colorado by P. David Smith and Lyn Bezek
- The Colorado Whoopenhollars: Living a Good Life Despite the Great Depression by Jean Rutherford Duaine
Historical Fiction Set in Colorado
- Tales from the Trappers' Trail by Kay Beth Faris Avery
- Wolves at the Door by Thomas A. Chown
- Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas
- The Parlor House Daughter by Joanne Sundell
- Snowbound by Richard S. Wheeler
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...