Calling all Knitters! Join us on Saturday, September 18 at 11:30 a.m. at the Ross-University Hills Branch Library, as Sylvia Montoya, former owner of Posh, a Yarn Boutique, shares some fab, "fiberlicious" projects you can make.
In addition to providing inspiration and ideas for holiday gifts, Sylvia can help with motivation too! Got your own project in mind you just aren't sure how to start? Bring yarn and knitting needles and Sylvia will get you going!
- Knitting 24/7: 30 Stylish Projects for Busy Knitters by Veronik Avery
- The Knitter's Year: 52 Make-in-a-Week Projects-Quick Gifts and Seasonal Knits by Debbie Bliss
- Knitting Goes Large: 20 Designs to Flatter Your Figure by Sharon Brant with Wendy Baker, Jennie Atkinson, and Martin Storey
- Knitting a Kiss in Every Stitch: Creating Gifts for the People You Love by Nicky Epstein
- More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson
- AwareKnits: Knit & Crochet Projects for the Eco-Conscious Stitcher by Vickie Howell and Adrienne Armstrong
- The Sock Knitter's Workshop: Everything Knitters Need to Knit Socks Beautifully by Ewa Jostes and Stephanie van der Linden
- Knitting Brioche: The Essential Guide to the Brioche Stitch by Nancy Marchant
- Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn by Genevieve Miller
- The Essential Guide to Color Knitting Techniques by Margaret Radcliffe
- Stitch 'n Bitch Superstar Knitting: Go Beyond the Basics by Debbie Stoller
- Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves by Vogue Knitting Magazine
- The Very Easy Guide to Cable Knitting: Step-by-Step Techniques, Easy-to-Follow Patterns, and Projects to Get You Startedby Lynne Watterson