Duct tape was originally invented by Johnson & Johnson to provide a waterproof seal for munitions boxes during World War II. Whether you want to make prom dresses, wallets, handbags, ties, or use it for its more traditional purposes, duct tape is one of the most beloved and versatile products ever invented.
- Don't Forget the Duct Tape by Kristin Hostetter
- How to Fix (Just About) Everything by Bill Marken
- The Jumbo Duct Tape Book by Jim and Tim, the Duct Tape Guys
- Duct Shui: A New Tape on an Ancient Philosophy by Jim and Tim, The Duct Tape Guys
- Got Tape?: Roll Out the Fun with Duct Tape! by Ellie Schiedermayer
- Ductigami: the Art of the Tape by Joe Wilson
- Yankee Magazine's Vinegar, Duct Tape, Milk Jugs & More: 1,001 Ingenious Ways to use Common Household Items to Repair, Restore, Revive, or Replace Just About Everything in Your Life