Tired of just talking about setting goals? Join us at the newly renovated Ross-Cherry Creek branch library as Jane Diamond helps you get inspired this Saturday, July 17 at 10:30am.
Jane Diamond, owner of Memories, Magic and More, will help you create a vision page using magazines, catalogs, and scrapbooking tools. When you hang this collage in a place where you will see it daily, your goals will begin to take shape!
Learn more about goal-setting, collaging, and scrapbooking with the wide array of materials the library has to offer!
- Goals! Get Everything You Want - Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy
- Getting More: How to Negotiate to Achieve Your Goals in the Real World by Stuart Diamond
- A Life of Being, Having, and Doing Enough by Wayne Muller
- Alternacrafts: Hi-Style, Lo-Budget Projects to Make by Jessica Vitkus
- Playing with Books: The Art of Upcycling, Deconstructing, and Reimaging the Book by Jason Thompson
- Scraps: An Inspirational Field Guide to Collage by Elsebeth Gynther and Christine Clemmensen
- The Journal Junkies Workshop: Visual Ammunition for the Art Addict by Eric M. Scott and David M. Modler
- Scrapbook Secrets: Shortcuts and Solutions Every Scrapbooker Needs to Know by Kimber McGray
- Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit by Claudine Hellmuth