in·del·i·ble / inˈdeləbəl / Adjective
- (of ink or a pen) Making marks that cannot be removed.
- Not able to be forgotten or removed.
Looking for your next tattoo? Did you know there was a Facebook group for Tattooed Librarians? After checking out The Word Made Flesh, I'm not surprised!
Getting a tattoo may not be your cup of tea. But as fans of the television show Miami Ink know, you don't have to have one to be fascinated by them.
- The Word Made Flesh: Literary Tattoos from Bookworms Worldwide by Eva Talmadge & Justin Taylor
- Tattoo Johnny: 3,000 Tattoo Designs
- The Mammoth Book of Tattoos edited by Lal Hardy
- Ancient Marks: The Sacred Origins of Tattoos and Body Markings by Chris Rainier
- Tattoo U: 500 Designs for Anywhere on your Body compiled by Michael Rivilis