Help prepare and sample delicious, holiday appetizers that are sure to be crowd pleasers on Saturday, December 4, at 2:00 p.m. at the Schlessman Family Branch Library. Stop on by for a tasty, good time.
For more delicious appetizer recipes, nibble on these books!
- Fine Cooking Appetizers: 200 Recipes for Small Bites with Big Flavor by the Editors and Contributors of Fine Cooking
- The Ultimate Appetizer Book: More than 450 No-Fuss Nibbles and Drinks, Plus Tips for Throwing Casual Parties with Ease by Better Homes and Gardens
- Hungry Girl Happy Hour: 75 Recipes for Amazingly Fantastic Quilt-Free Cocktails and Party Foods by Lisa Lillien
- Betty Crocker Small Bites: 100 Recipes for the Way You Really Cook
- Party Appetizers: Small Bites, Big Flavors by Tori Ritchie