Halloween at the Crawfords
Here is some Mommie Dearest trivia to put you in the mood for this weird, cult film. Click on the pictures for the answers to the questions.
1. Who was originally picked to play Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest?
2. In a record breaking 'sweep,' how many Golden Raspberry Awards (the Razzies) did this film win?
3. What did costume designer Irene Sharaff say you needed to do before entering Faye Dunaway's dressing room?
4. Which memorable line from this film is #72 on the American Film Institute's list of top 100 lines of dialogue?
5. How many people were in the audience when the real Christina Crawford went to a Los Angeles movie theater to see Mommie Dearest when it first opened?
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...