Pamper yourself with a mini facial led by the expert staff of Moondance Botanicals on Thursday, October 14 at 6 p.m. at the Ross-University Hills Branch Library. Class size is limited, please register by calling 720-865-0955. Desserts and beverages will be provided.
As a veteran of several of their Botanical Spa Parties, I can say, without reservation, this is a great event that will leave you feeling beautiful, refreshed and relaxed.
Learn more about how to keep your skin naturally vibrant.
- Ecobeauty: Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends by Lauren Cox with Janice Cox
- The Ultimate Natural Beauty Guide: 100 Organic Beauty Products to Make and Use at Home by Josephine Fairley
- Mary Lee's Natural Health & Beauty: Healthy Living for Everyone, Everyday by Mary Lee Patton, with Bob Condor
- Organic Body Care Recipes by Stephanie Tourles
Learn more about how to enjoy the serenity of pampering yourself.
- The Weekend Healer: More Than a Dozen 3-Day Plans to Relax, Relieve Stress, and Re-Energize by Jane Alexander
- Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindy Green
- Insparation: A Teen's Guide to Healthy Living Inspired by Today's Hot Spas by Mary Beth Sammons and Samantha Moss
- Mom Spa: 75 Relaxing Ways to Pamper a Mother's Mind, Body, and Soul by Jennifer "Gin" Sander and the MomSpa Team