Enjoy sublime music in the great outdoors for FREE this summer during City Park Jazz.
Remaining shows this season include:
- July 4 - Denver Municipal Band
- July 11 - Chris Daniels and the Kings
- July 18 - Rekha Ohal
- July 25 - Cocktail Revolution
- August 1 - La Candela
- August 8 - Tuxedo Junction - an authentic USO show and 1940's musical review
While enjoying these concerts, bringing a picnic is a great idea. Try these books for ideas beyond the PB&J.
- Picnic: 125 Recipes with 29 Seasonal Menus by DeeDee Stovel
- Picnics by Hilary Heminway
- Good Day for a Picnic: Simple Food That Travels Well by Jeremy Jackson
- The Tailgater's Cookbook by David Joachim
- The Urban Picnic by John Burns & Elisabeth Caton