The Eels at the Ogden
Frontman Mark Oliver Everett, also known as E, is the son of Hugh Everett III, originator of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum theory. In the BBC documentary, Parallel Worlds, Parallel Lives, Everett travels America trying to understand his distant and brilliant father who passed away in 1982.
The music of the Eels vascillates between melancholy and joy, which is one of the primary reasons I love it so.
- Tomorrow Morning (2010)
- End Times (2010)
- Hombre Lobo: 12 Songs of Desire (2009)
- Useless Trinkets B-sides, Soundtracks, Rarities and Unreleased: 1996-2006 (2008)
- Blinking Lights and Other Revelations (2005)
- Shootenanny! (2003)
- Souljacker (2002)
- Daisies of the Galaxy (2000)
- Electro-Shock Blues (1998)
- Beautiful Freak (1996)
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...