If you've ever wanted to know more about downloadable eBooks, audio eBooks or eFlicks and how to transfer these items to your MP3, iPod, or any other handheld device, this is a wonderful opportunity to ask questions of our in-house expert. Not sure if your handheld device is ready for eMedia? Check out the list of compatible devices!
Want more help with your devices? Visit the Community Technology Center or check out any of these great books!
- iPod and iTunes for Dummies by Tony Bove
- A Video Guide to Your iPod and iTunes
- Teach Yourself Visually iPad by Lonzell Watson
- The Droid Pocket Guide by Jason D. O'Grady
- Palm Pre: The Missing Manual by Edward C. Baig
Do you access the Library website using your smartphone? Take the DPL Mobile Website Survey. It's your Library, speak up!
All DPL locations will close early at 4 p.m. Nov. 25, closed all day Nov. 26. Westwood closed Nov. 26-29. More...