Do You Blog?
Want to learn more about blogging? Check out the FREE classes offered by our Community Technology Center. The next class on Blogging for Beginners is June 23 from 2-4pm on the 4th floor of the Central library. Ever wonder how blogging began? Read Say Everything: How Blogging Began, What it's Becoming, and Why it Matters by Scott Rosenberg to find out!
Blogging for Business:
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, & Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly by David Meerman Scott
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Publish and Prosper: Blogging for your Business D. L. Byron and Steve Broback
Blogging for Fun:
- Blogging for Bliss: Crafting Your Own Online Journal: A Guide for Crafters, Artists & Creatives of All Kinds by Tara Frey
- Blogging for Fame and Fortune by Jason R. Rich
- The It Girl's Guide to Blogging with Moxie by Joelle Reeder and Katherine Scoleri
- Head First Wordpress: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Creating Your Own Custom Wordpress Blog by Jeff Siarto
- Google Blogger for Dummies by Susan Gunelius
- The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging by the Editors of the Huffington Post
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...