Move over cupcake, there's a new treat in town. Just when we thought cupcakes were the be all, end all in cute along comes Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats by Bakerella.
Angie Dudley has popped to fame with her popular baking blog bakerella.com, not to mention appearing on The Martha Stewart Show. Cake Pops chronicles the creation of this tasty morsel with fabulous step by step photos. It is also refreshing that she encourages you throughout the book to try your own combinations of flavors and ingredients.
More Books on Mini Sweet Treats:
- The Craft of Baking: Cakes, Cookies & Other Sweets with Ideas for Inventing Your Own by Karen DeMasco & Mindy Fox
- Little Cakes from the Whimsical Bakehouse by Kaye Hansen and Liv Hansen
- Martha Stewart's Cupcakes by Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery by Martha Swift & Lisa Thomas
- What's New, Cupcake? by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson