Cute little cake "pop" seeks baker wanting new adventures
Angie Dudley has popped to fame with her popular baking blog bakerella.com, not to mention appearing on The Martha Stewart Show. Cake Pops chronicles the creation of this tasty morsel with fabulous step by step photos. It is also refreshing that she encourages you throughout the book to try your own combinations of flavors and ingredients.
More Books on Mini Sweet Treats:
- The Craft of Baking: Cakes, Cookies & Other Sweets with Ideas for Inventing Your Own by Karen DeMasco & Mindy Fox
- Little Cakes from the Whimsical Bakehouse by Kaye Hansen and Liv Hansen
- Martha Stewart's Cupcakes by Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery by Martha Swift & Lisa Thomas
- What's New, Cupcake? by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...