With Easter, Passover, and Purim coming up you may have questions about the celebrations, their significance, or just about the beliefs of those who celebrate.
Many resources are available for those with curious minds. The Teaching Company has classes taught by professors both on CD and DVD. Do you want a little bit on information without delving into an entire book? Try a children’s book.
- Introduction to Judaism Taught by Shai Cherry
- Exploring the Roots of ReligionTaught by John Hale
- The Jewish Holy Days: Their Spiritual Significance by Moshe Brown
- Great World Religions Christianity by Luke Timothy Johnson
- Jewish Holidays Cookbook: Festive Meals for Celebrating the Year by Jill Bloomfield
- It's Purim Time! by Latifa Berry Kropf