Computers at the Community Technology Center
- Customers are encouraged to make a reservation for a PC in the CTC. The computers have 30 minute, 1 hour, and 2 hour limits. Each customer is allowed a total of 2 hours per day.
- The hard drive on each computer will be deleted after each session so no information can be saved to the hard drive. CTC users are encouraged to bring a USB flash drive or CD-R to save their information.
- CD-Rs can be purchased in the CTC for one dollar each and USB drives for eight dollars.
- The Library is not responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the use of the Library’s equipment or software.
- Printouts from public computers are 10 cents per page for black & white and 50 cents per page for color printing. Customers are not allowed to bring their own paper, labels or envelopes for use in the laser printers.
- Customers are not allowed to load their own software onto CTC computers.
- An ADA Workstation is available in the CTC for customers who might need different modes of access to print and electronic resources. More information...
- Library staff and volunteers will provide assistance but are not able to provide extensive training on the use of the computers or software. For more information on classes offered in these areas, please call 720-865-1706.
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...