Come learn about the varieties and health benefits of tea while sampling the delicious tea of Ceylon Pearl on Saturday, December 11, at 10:00 a.m. at the Schlessman Family Branch Library. Stop by for a hot cuppa!
Interested in learning more about tea?
- Tea Here Now: Rituals, Remedies, and Meditations by Donna Fellman & Lhasha Tizer
- The Spirit of Tea by Frank Hadley Murphy
- The Harney & Sons Guide to Tea by Michael Harney
- The Way of Tea: The Sublime Art of Oriental Tea Drinking by Lam Kam Chuen with Lam Kai Sin and Lam Tin Yu
- The New Tea Book: A Guide to Black, Green, Herbal, and Chai Tea by Sara Perry
- The Tea Companion: A Connoisseur's Guide by Jane Pettigrew
- Tales of a Tea Leaf by Jill Yates