Celebrate Brain Awareness Day Saturday May 21!
Submitted by Becker on May 17, 2011 - 11:39am
- 9:30 a.m. Smart Toybox: A parents’ guide to improving cognitive skills through play with Andrea Pitman, Educational Consultant
- 10:30 a.m. Nutrition for a Healthy Brain, Erin Allgeier, RN
- 11:30 a.m. The Danger Zone Vortex of Stress, Joanne Hudson, MA
- 12:30 p.m. The Impact of Working Memory on Attention and Literacy, Christina Sevilla, MS, OTR
- 1:30 p.m. Give Your Kids a Million Dollar Gift, Making Great Career Choices, Shane Sullivan
All experts will be available for Q&A. Healthy brain snacks will be served all day! Door prizes will be
awarded every hour.
Come feed your brain with Fresh City Life My Branch!