Join staff from DenverBee.org on Saturday, August 21, at 10:30 a.m. at Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library as they talk about their experience with and love of beekeeping and honey. Participate in a honey tasting! It will be the Bee's Knees! Learn more about having your own hive!
- Wisdom of the Bees: Principles for Biodynamic Beekeeping by Erik Berrevoets
- Beekeeping for Dummies by Howland Blackiston
- The Barefoot Beekeeper by P.J. Chandler
- Natural Beekeeping by Ross Conrad
- The Beekeepers Bible by David C. Cramp
- Langstroth's Hive and the Honey-bee: the Classic Beekeeper's Manual by L.L. Langstroth
- A Short History of the Honey Bee: Humans, Flowers, and Bees in the Eternal Chase for Honey by Ilona and E. Readicker-Henderson
- Beekeeping: Self-Sufficiency by Joanna Ryde
- A Keeper of Bees: Notes on Hives and Home by Allison Wallace
- Robbing the Bees: A Biography of Honey, the Sweet Liquid Gold that Seduced the World by Holley Bishop
- Letters from the Hive: An Intimate History of Bees, Honey, and Humankind by Stephen Buchmann with Banning Repplier
- Honey: Nature's Wonder Ingredient: 100 Amazing Uses from Traditional Cures to Food and Beauty, with Tips, Hints and 40 Tempting Recipes by Jenni Fleetwood
- Honey for Health & Beauty: Over 75 Recipes, Remedies and Natural Treatments Recipes from the National Honey Board
- Honey: A Connoisseur's Guide with Recipes by Gene Opton and Nancie Hughes
The Brown Palace has it's own hive - help them name it!