Books for a Rainy Day
My Top Five Books for a Rainy Day
- Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
- The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
Not to mention all the great how-to and craft books that keep me busy when it's too wet to go outside and play. (Does anyone else think of The Cat in the Hat on rainy days or is it just me?) Celebrity librarian Nancy Pearl lists her rainy day favorites on NPR.
What are your favorite rainy day books?