Bike to Work Day
Need a bike? Check out the B-cycle program. For more information about cyclists rights and activism, be sure to visit the Bicycle Colorado website.
Best Bike Books
- Urban Bikers' Tricks & Tips: Low-Tech & No-Tech Ways to Find, Ride, & Keep a Bicycle by Dave Glowocz
- Great Road Rides Denver by Jay P. K. Kenney
- The Complete Do-it-Yourself Bike Book: Everything You Need to Know to Fix, Maintain, and Get the Most Out of Your Bike by Mel Allwood
- Pedaling Revolution: How Cyclists are Changing American Cities by Jeff Mapes
- Bicycling & the Law by Bob Mionski
- Bicycle Diaries by David Byrne
- Tour de Lance: The Extraordinary Story of Lance Armstrong's Fight to Reclaim the Tour De France Bill Strickland
- The Lost Cyclist: The Epic Tale of an American Adventurer and His Mysterious Disappearance David V. Herlihy
For Those Still on Tricycles
A Few Denver Bike Shops - Spending your money in Denver helps the library!
- Campus Cycles
- Cycle Analyst
- Pearl Velo
- Salvagetti Bicycle Workshop
- Singletrack Factory
- Urbanistic Tea and Bicycle Shop
Other than the positive benefits to your health and environment, another reason to participate in Bike to Work Day is that you can get a free mini cupcake from the Shoppe!