Being a single mother or father can be very overwhelming!
There are so many responsibilities involved with being a parent and being single can certainly make it difficult. Coping with the idea of divorce for you and your children can make your head spin hundred degrees. The questions arise as to who will get to keep the children which days and which holidays. If the father or mother is not involved in the child's life it creates problems because children start to ask questions.
Different feelings arise and single parents might feel like they don't have the answers to their children's questions. Do you ever feel like there is nobody to help you out? Do you feel like no one understands what you are going through? Do you need help finding childcare for your children?
Then take a look at these books:
- 50 Wonderful Ways to be a Single-Parent Family
- The Courage To Be A Single Mother: Becoming Whole Again After Divorce
- Helping Your Child Survive Divorce
- Building a Parenting Agreement that Works: Child Custody Agreements Step by Step
- Do I Have A Daddy? A Story About a Single-Parent Child