New artists. Fresh perspectives. Our incredible creative teams bring both bold and heartwarming stories to life in the way that only live theatre can. We celebrate the variety of voices that make our shows – and Colorado as a whole – so unique. --DCPA
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts partners with the Denver Public Library to provide a ticket voucher program for select Theatre Company shows.
- Vouchers will be awarded through a random lottery. A permanent DPL library card in good standing is required. Check here to enter during lottery dates listed below.
- Winners will be notified by a holds pickup notification once tickets within a few days. You will receive two vouchers, redeemable for two tickets.
- Holds will be available for pickup at the Borrower Services desk at your library holds pickup location
- Call the box office at 303-893-4100 to redeem the vouchers for the night of your choice, subject to availability
- Vouchers will be removed from your account within a few days of checkout
Ticket vouchers are limited, but the DCPA also offers a 15% discount on ticket prices to library card holders. Simply type in DPL18 as the promo code when you purchase your tickets.
2019 Information Coming Soon!
This is amazing!! Thank you very much for this partnership with DPCA. Is there a way to get an email notification when the voucher release date opens for the next shows?
How is it possible to place a Hold if HOLDS LIMIT FULL?
Hi John. It looks like DCPA gave the library a limited number of tickets: "Holds will be filled while supplies last." My guess is, once all the tickets are spoken for via the holds process, we can't place any more holds.
Does anyone at the library know how people might find out when tickets for the next set of shows will become available? I'm happy to bookmark this page, but I don't think that's the most efficient method.
That's correct, we had a limited number of vouchers from the DCPA, and stopped taking holds once our supply ran out.
We are still working on a set schedule for when the vouchers will be released based on how quickly these vouchers went. This post will be updated as soon as we know!
Wow! What a cool benefit!
This is great! Thanks!
Hi. I’ve been watching this blog for over a month. Nothing has been announced. Now it’s past the start date of some of the shows, and you have nothing. What’s up with that?
Are you going to give away vouchers for The Great Leap? Play is already showing up and I really want to see it. Let us know if you are keeping this program, thank you.
how do I place a hold?? online as if it were a book hold or what? and when can I do it, only at the named voucher release date or what?? Robin C