One of the leading orchestras in the United States, the Colorado Symphony performs more than 150 concerts annually at Boettcher Concert Hall in downtown Denver and across Colorado. The Colorado Symphony is home to eighty full-time musicians, representing more than a dozen nations, and regularly welcomes the most celebrated artists from the world of symphonic music and beyond.
We are delighted to announce that the Colorado Symphony has partnered with the Denver Public Library to provide library customers with tickets for select symphony concerts.
- Tickets will be awarded through a random lottery. A permanent DPL library card in good standing is required.
- Winners will be notified by a holds pickup notification within a few days of the lottery. You will receive two tickets to bring a guest.
Ticket Lottery: November 25, 3 p.m. - December 2, 3 p.m.
- A Colorado Christmas - Friday, December 13, 7:30 p.m. Read full description
- Gilbert & Sullivan: Pirates of Penzance - Friday, January 31, 7:30 Read full description
- Chopin Piano Concerto No. 2 - Friday, February 7, 7:30 p.m. Read full description
- Denver Young Artists Orchestra Side By Side 2020, Sunday February 16, 2:30 p.m. Read full description
Ticket Lottery: February 24 - March 2
- Carnival of the Animals - Sunday, March 15, 2:30 p.m. Read full description
- Holst The Planets - Friday, April 17, 7:30 p.m. Read full description
- Beethoven Violin Concerto: Elgar Enigma Variations - Friday, May 8, 7:30 p.m. Read full description
- Big Band Classics - Saturday, May 16, 7:30 p.m. Read full description