Connecting to the world around you takes two things: the right equipment and the right knowledge. Thankfully, the Denver Public Library has both.
With computers, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi hotspots, you can connect with the people and things that mean the most to you. Best of all, it’s all free.
Computers and equipment. All Denver Public Library locations have public access computers, printers, copiers and fax services. No library card? No problem! Just jump on an Express Internet computer and you’re off and surfing the net. The Community Technology Center at the Central Library also has trained techs to get you online and working in no time.
Wireless access. All library locations feature wireless access for library-owned computers and your own devices, such as phones, laptops and tablets. No library card needed to connect!
Wireless (Wi-Fi) hotspots. Get connected without leaving home. Or, connect anywhere in Denver. Our Wi-Fi hotspots allow you to connect your phone, laptop or tablet to high-speed internet. Reserve yours now.
What can you do with all that access?
- Browse the library catalog.
- Connect on social media. Need to learn the basics of social media? Check out our technology classes.
- Download an eBook, Audio eBook, digital magazines through RBdigital or Flipster.
- Stream a movie with Overdrive or Kanopy.
- Subscribe to our newsletters.
- Browse our collection of classes and programs with Engage!
- Browse historical photos of Denver and the West.
- Reserve a meeting room.