Expressing our love and care to others can take many forms. Baking and creating a special atmosphere for Valentine's Day is a fun way to celebrate this day. DPL has many resources to inspire you.
- Cupcake Diaries: Recipes and Memories from the Sisters of Georgetown Cupcake by Katherine Kallinis Berman
- Holiday Hearts: Recipes by Pamela Johns
- Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends by Pippa Middleton
- Small-Batch Baking for Chocolate Lovers by Debby Nakos
- Valentine Treats: Recipes and Crafts for the Whole Family by Sara Perry
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...