Trends in Grantmaking: Panel Discussion for Nonprofits, November 14
- The most important part of the grant proposal
- Deal breakers
- Why the budget is so important
The focus will be on human services and health, but anyone is welcome to attend.
- Gwyn Barley of the Colorado Trust
- Suzanne Bruce from the Helen K. and Arthur E. Johnson Foundation
- Kumella Aiu of the Anschutz Family Foundation
When: Thursday, November 14, 1-3 p.m.
Where: The Denver Central Library, Level 7 Vida Ellison Gallery
Space is limited, so please register by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone, 720-865-3468.