Join us for this lively forum and learn about:
- Emerging trends and new directions in foundation giving
- Insights into the people in our community who work in them
- Tips and advice on the grantwriting process
- The most important part of the grant proposal
- Deal breakers
- Why the budget is so important
The focus will be on human services and health, but anyone is welcome to attend.
- Gwyn Barley of the Colorado Trust
- Suzanne Bruce from the Helen K. and Arthur E. Johnson Foundation
- Kumella Aiu of the Anschutz Family Foundation
When: Thursday, November 14, 1-3 p.m.
Where: The Denver Central Library, Level 7 Vida Ellison Gallery
Space is limited, so please register by email (email@example.com) or by phone, 720-865-3468.