Looking for a great vampire book to sink your teeth into this Halloween? These young adult novels are bloody good. Being without a good book is really scary!
Whether you are looking for a stand-alone read or a series to be enthralled by, novels featuring vampires are incredibly diverse. Ranging from romantic to deadly, vampires are as varied as the mere mortals who read about them.
- Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Marked by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
- Jessica Rules the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Awakening by L. J. Smith