Summer is nearly here!
Individuals often have gatherings this
time of year. DPL has books to assist you planning and making your gatherings /parties special.
- The Games Bible: Over 300 Games--The Rules, The Gear, The Strategies by Leigh Anderson
- Bite By Bite: 100 Stylish Little Plates You Can Make for Any Party by Peter Callahan
- The Half-Hour Hostess: All Fun, No Fuss: Easy Menus, 30-minute Recipes, and Great Party Ideas by Rebecca Kracke Gordon
- Preschool Parties: Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People by Colleen Mullaney
- CelebraTORI: Unleashing Your Inner Party Planner to Entertain Friends and Family by Tori Spelling
i absolutely love to read Bite-by-bite and dream about one day finding tiny coke bottles that don't cost and arm and a leg so that i could serve the tiny burgers and cokes. this is one of my favorite fantasy cookbooks!
Thanks for sharing about Bite by Bite. I really enjoy hearing what books are helpful! Dawn