The Denver Public Library has partnered with nearby museums and cultural institutions to offer free admission for DPL cardholders. Book a pass online up to 30 days in advance and print your confirmation to gain entry to the museum. Each cultural institution can be booked once every 30 days. A permanent DPL library card in good standing is required. There are five fantastic museums to choose from! Want to know what's going on? Here's just a sample of offerings!
- Denver Firefighters Museum, December 5, Story time and a craft for kids ages 3 and up, 11 a.m.-noon
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science, through January 20, ¡CUBA!
- Molly Brown House and Museum, December 12, The Happiest Christmas Tour, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, though January 27, Tara Donovan Fieldwork
- History Colorado Center, through March 31, The Art of the Board
Click here for full information and to request passes.