LEGO® Building Contest 2014 - Building Books!
The theme for this year's contest is Building Books! Start building a scene, character or cover of a book today. We are accepting entries at participating locations April 1 through April 7.
LEGO basically means, "play well." Whatever category you fall under; Preschool-2nd grade, 3rd-5th grade, 6th-12th grade or Team, have fun and we'll see you in April!
Drop by any of these participating library locations to pick up an entry form and look for additional LEGO® programming:
Some branches may still be planning additional programs. Check with your location for information.
- Bear Valley Branch Library
- Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library - March 22 - 10:30am-12:00pm - LEGO® Chocolate Making Party!
- The Children's Library (at the Central Library) - April 5 - 10:30am - LEGO® Block Party!
- Decker Branch Library - April 5 - 10:30-11:30am. - LEGO® Program.
- Eugene Field Branch Library
- Ford-Warren Branch Library
- Green Valley Ranch Branch Library
- Hampden Branch Library
- Montbello Branch Library - March 29 - 2:00pm - LEGO® party.
- Park Hill Branch Library - April 12 - 2:30 - 3:30pm - LEGO® party.
- Pauline Robinson Branch Library
- Sam Gary Branch Library - March 10 - 4:00pm - LEGO® Kickoff Party.
- Smiley Branch Library
- Ross-University Hills Branch Library
- Virginia Village Branch Library - March 22 - 2:00pm - Make Your Own LEGO® Mini-Book!
- Woodbury Branch Library
Many thanks to our sponsors: The Colorado Mills LEGO Store, Tattered Cover, Chipotle and Denver Zoo.
Disclaimer: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this event.