September 22 is Bilbo Baggins' Birthday, and is often celebrated around the world as Hobbit Day! Celebrate by having second breakfast, going barefoot, watching the Lord of the Rings films and reading about J.R.R. Tolkien!
Enjoy these books with your favorite glass of Ent-Draught or Lembas bread!
- Walking with Bilbo: A Devotional Adventure through The Hobbit by Sarah Arthur
- The Complete Guide to Middle Earth: Tolkien's World from A to Z by Robert Foster
- Tolkien and the Great War: The Treshold for Middle Earth by John Garth
- The Philosophy of Tolkien: The Worldview Behind The Lord of the Rings by Peter Kreeft
- The Art of the Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
The first installment of the film version of The Hobbit is due out in theaters this December! Will you be among the first in line to see it?