Fun Times in Fatherhood
Submitted by Bobby on June 14, 2013 - 12:56pm
- Geek Dad: Awesomely Geeky Projects and Activities for Sons and Dads to Share - Ken Denmead
- Handy Dad in the Great Outdoors: More than 30 Super-Cool Projects and Activities for Dads and Kids - Todd Davis
- Backyard Ballistics: Build Potato Cannons, Paper Match Rockets, Cincinnati Fire Kites, Tennis Ball Mortars, and More Dynamite Devices - William Gurstelle
- 50 Dangerous Things (You Should Let Your Kids Do) - Gever Tulley :: Check out his TED Talk too.
- Manhood for Amateurs: The Pleasures and Regrets of a Husband, Father, and Son - Michael Chabon
- Someone Could Get Hurt: A Memoir of Twenty-First Century Parenthood - Drew Magary
- Raising Cubby: A Father and Son's Adventures with Asperger's, Trains, Tractors, and High Explosives - John Elder Robison
- Darth Vader and Son and Vader's Little Princess - Jeffrey Brown :: Awesome comic collections for Star Wars-loving dads!
Also check out Dads are the Original Hipsters tumblr for more fun.
Happy Father's Day!