2018/2019 Season Coming Soon!
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts has partnered with the Denver Public Library to offer a ticket voucher program for select Theatre Company shows. This generous partnership allows DPL cardholders to request a voucher to redeem for tickets to the show.
Every season, the Denver Center For Performing Arts Theatre Company features engaging stories, immersive settings, and great acting like nothing else. Theatre Company shows are as diverse as our community, featuring everything from world premiere plays, well-loved classics, fun interactive theatre experiences and favorites from every genre.
Check for the voucher release dates below to place a hold just like you would for any library material.
- Holds queues may exceed the number of available tickets.
- Holds will be filled while supplies last and the remaining holds will be canceled
- Please wait to receive the holds notice to ensure your hold has been filled
- You will receive two vouchers, redeemable for two tickets
- Once you pick up the vouchers, you must call the box office at 303-893-4100 to redeem the tickets for the night of your choice, subject to availability
- Holds will be available for pickup at the Borrower Services desk at your library holds pickup location
- Please allow a few days for checked-out vouchers to be removed from your account
Vouchers go quickly, but the DCPA also offers a 15% discount on ticket prices to library card holders. Simply type in DPL18 as the promo code when you purchase your tickets.
2018/2019 Season Coming Soon!
This is amazing!! Thank you very much for this partnership with DPCA. Is there a way to get an email notification when the voucher release date opens for the next shows?
How is it possible to place a Hold if HOLDS LIMIT FULL?
Hi John. It looks like DCPA gave the library a limited number of tickets: "Holds will be filled while supplies last." My guess is, once all the tickets are spoken for via the holds process, we can't place any more holds.
Does anyone at the library know how people might find out when tickets for the next set of shows will become available? I'm happy to bookmark this page, but I don't think that's the most efficient method.
That's correct, we had a limited number of vouchers from the DCPA, and stopped taking holds once our supply ran out.
We are still working on a set schedule for when the vouchers will be released based on how quickly these vouchers went. This post will be updated as soon as we know!
Wow! What a cool benefit!
This is great! Thanks!
Hi. I’ve been watching this blog for over a month. Nothing has been announced. Now it’s past the start date of some of the shows, and you have nothing. What’s up with that?
Are you going to give away vouchers for The Great Leap? Play is already showing up and I really want to see it. Let us know if you are keeping this program, thank you.
how do I place a hold?? online as if it were a book hold or what? and when can I do it, only at the named voucher release date or what?? Robin C