Ride an open trolley car along the scenic South Platte Greenway and see Denver from an open-air “Breezer”. The Denver Trolley operates from Confluence Park (REI), past the Downtown Aquarium, Children’s Museum of Denver, and Mile High Stadium.
See some of Denver’s attractions on a trip on our Trolley (* indicates a stop on the Trolley’s route):
- Confluence Park, on the South Platte River, where Denver was founded*
- REI‘s flagship store in the old Denver Tramway powerhouse building*
- Elitch Gardens amusement & water park
- Downtown Aquarium Denver*
- The Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus*
- Broncos Stadium at Mile High (Home of the Denver Broncos):*
- Colorado Sports Hall of Fame * (located at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)
- Downtown Denver in an ever changing panorama
- RTD (Regional Transportation District) bus routes * and nearby Light Rail
Riverfront Operation Days: Thursday, May 23, 2019, through Monday, September 2, 2019. Thursday through Monday (weather-permitting)
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (departing every 30 minutes from Confluence Park behind REI; last departure at 5:00 p.m.)
Book a pass online with your library card! Each pass admits two riders.
Passes are not valid for the Broncos Shuttle.