Congratulations! You've solved the latest Wordle in record time. Unfortunately, the days are long between puzzles so how do you fill the time? Jump into Winter of Reading; the latest library challenge for adults! Nab a brochure from a library location and complete at least five activities for coveted swag through February 28 (while supplies last).
Logophiles or those who love words, may enjoy these upcoming virtual programs including:
- The Home We Share: Poetry Celebrating Nature
Friday, January 21, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- The Writer’s Retreat with Englewood Public Library
Saturday, January 22, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Join for the day or drop-in for a specific session.
- Battle of the Books with Author Jim Mustich
Saturday, January 22, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Enigmatologists and cruciverbalists may find a challenge in these entertaining titles. Afterall, B-O-O-K-S could be a Wordle.
- Thinking Inside the Box: Adventures with Crosswords and the Puzzling People Who Can't Live Without Them by Adrienne Raphel
- The Floor is Lava: and 99 More Games for Everyone, Everywhere by Ivan Brett
- Einstein's Twin: Mind-bending Puzzles and Paradoxes from the World of Science by Jeremy Stangroom
- The Riddle of the Rosetta: How an English Polymath and a French Polyglot Discovered the Meaning of Egyptian Hieroglyphs by Jed Buchwald and Diane Greco Josefowicz
Looking for more? Discover new words, fantastical world building and memorable stories with our Core Collections. Thank you for joining Winter of Reading. Wordle on!