It’s the wonderful time of year again for our annual Winter of Reading challenge! Each year, we encourage adults (ages 17+) in our community to explore new reading experiences and find inspiration to discover more about the library while connecting with other readers around Denver. Oh, and did we mention there are prizes?
Earn your limited edition Winter of Reading notebook, mug, or neck gaiter when you complete at least five required activities now through February 28!
Sign up for this year’s Winter of Reading challenge at denverlibrary.org/winterofreading.
Don’t forget to check out some of these cool virtual events:
- Winter of Reading Trivia Walk January 11 - February 28
- Saturday Matinee: Walter Chaw and Rian Johnson Talk Under the Skin, 2013 Saturday, Jan. 2, 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Food Lover's Book Club: In Bibi's Kitchen Wednesday, Jan. 6, 6-7 p.m.
- Virtual Winter of Reading Book Buzz Friday, Jan. 8, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- No Strings Attached Book Chat Saturday, Jan. 9, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Denver Cinema Club Presents "Beaches of Agnès" (2009) with John Anzalone Sunday, Jan. 10, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Getting Started with eBooks Wednesdays, Jan. 13 & 27 , 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Denver Reflective Storytelling Workshop Friday, Jan. 15, 3-4:15 p.m.
- Battle of the Books with Author Jim Mustich Saturday, Jan. 16, 5-6 p.m.
- Virtual By the Book Club (ages 18+) Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2-3 p.m.
- 55, Underemployed, and Faking Normal: Your Guide to a Better Life with Author Elizabeth White Wednesday, Jan. 20, 5-6:30 p.m.
- One Step at a Time: Lessons for Living with Author Vicki Rottman Wednesday, Jan. 27, 5-6:15 p.m.
- Virtual Social Justice Book Club (ages 18+) Wednesday, Jan. 27, 6-7:30 p.m.