Technology Volunteer Program
We are looking for volunteers with a variety of talents and the ability to work with a diverse group of people to assist Library staff in delivering top-quality service at the Central Library or at one of the branch libraries. Bilingual volunteers are needed in all assignments.
We Need You...Join Us! Technology Volunteers have a unique opportunity to:
As part of the program, Technology Volunteers agree to:
- Complete all required training.
- Volunteer three hours per week for six months.
Benefits of Being a Technology Volunteer
- Serve your local community with newly acquired skills.
- Participate in the Library's training classes offered to paid staff.
- Courtesy library card with no overdue fines.
- Complimentary Parking at Central Library.
- Parties, camaraderie and fun!
- Basic Computer Skills Tutorial Includes mouse tutorial.
How Can I Learn More?
For more information about the Technology Volunteer Program, please contact Veletta Hopes in the Volunteer Office at 720-865-2043, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Volunteer opportunities are available at many libraries.
ABOUT THE LIBRARY
- Library Card
- Locations & Hours
- Budget Information
- Bond Improvements
- Facts & Press
- Computers & Tech
- Community Learning Plazas
- Friends Foundation
- Support the Library
- Library Commission
- Contact Us