Exploring Business Ownership - Free Small Business Workshops
This free, two-session series lays the groundwork for your journey from being Business Curious™ to becoming Business Serious™. Participants should attend both sessions in the series. Session 1 is June 24, session 2 is July 1.
Explore your ideas, find your focus, and get serious about the business planning process. Exploring Business Ownership helps existing, new, or potential business owners:
- Understand the personal impacts of business ownership
- Clarify a potential business concept
- Test the feasibility of a business idea
- Define a start-up strategy
- Define a growth strategy for Year 1
Presented by the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute.
- Advanced Search
- Browse By Topic
- Browse By Program
- Browse By Location