Exploring Business Ownership - Free Small Business Workshop Part 1
This free, two-session series lays the groundwork for your journey from being Business Curious™ to becoming Business Serious™. Participants should attend both sessions in the series. Session 1 is August 21, session 2 is August 28.
Explore your ideas, find your focus, and get serious about the business planning process. Exploring Business Ownership helps existing, new, or potential business owners:
- Understand the personal impacts of business ownership
- Clarify a potential business concept
- Test the feasibility of a business idea
- Define a start-up strategy
- Define a growth strategy for Year 1
To register for this event, call 720-941-5037 or email the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute
Presented by the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute.
- Advanced Search
- Browse By Topic
- Browse By Program
- Browse By Location