Web Development Class Series
Classes run from 5:45 - 7:45 p.m. on Level 4 in the Large Classroom at the Central Library on the following days:
Monday, June 6; Monday, June 13; Monday, June 20; Monday, June 27.
Each class in this series will build on the skills covered in the previous classes so attendance at all four is strongly recommended. Over the course of the 4 classes, we will cover:
- Creating a WordPress account and getting started
- Understanding the editing environment
- Editing your Webpage and its objects
- Adding text
- Inserting images
- Creating links and navigation bars
- Adding and organizing Webpages
- And more!
If you already have a WordPress account, but want to learn more about how to use it, the later classes would be a great addition to your skills!
All DPL locations will be closed November 27, and will close at 4 p.m. November 26. The Westwood Branch Library will be closed November 27-30. More...