Need Cooking Inspiration?
I recently made soup that turned out tasty. I have to admit that I’m not much of a cook. I want to try making more dishes. If you need some cooking inspiration, try one of the books below.
- The Biggest Loser Flavors of the World Cookbook: Take Your Taste Buds on a Global Tour with More than 75 Easy, Healthy Recipes for Your Favorite Ethnic Dishes Devin Alexander
- The Big Summer Cookbook: 300 Fresh, Flavorful Recipes for Those Lazy, Hazy Days Jeff Cox
- Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly: Revised and Updated: 600 Healthy Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker (Revised) Phyllis Pellman Good
- You are What You Eat Cookbook: More than 150 Healthy and Delicious Recipes Gillian McKeith
- From Seed to Skillet: A Guide to Growing, Tending, Harvesting, and Cooking Up Fresh, Healthy Food to Share with People You Love Jimmy Williams
- Mixt Salads: A Chef’s Bold Creations Andrew Swallow