The Lives of Cats
Denver is fortunate enough to have multiple organizations devoted to helping cats and kittens find a better life with caring human companions. The Cat Care Society is a cage-free shelter who also operates a thrift store called Cajun's Closet. The Animal Rescue and Adoption Society is another no-kill, cat dedicated, non-profit shelter operating here in Denver. The Rocky Mountain Alley Cat Alliance offers spay and neuter services for stray and feral cats, providing a better life for all cats by reducing the problems associated with overpopulation. Feral cats have never been handled by humans before. Divine Feline works solely with feral cats.
- Cleo: The Cat Who Mended a Family by Helen Brown
- Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned about Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat by Gwen Cooper
- Making the Rounds with Oscar: the Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat by David Dosa
- The Cat Who Went to Paris by Peter Gethers
- Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat who Touched the World by Vicki Myron
- Fred in Love by Felice Picano
Which feline biography is your favorite? Is your cat companion worthy of his/her own book?