EVEN MORE MOVIE LINES!
Submitted by Lupe on November 22, 2010 - 3:38pm
- 187*: "Don't be have (bleep) stupid, be all the way stupid!" -Trevor Garfeld/ Samuel L. Jackson
- BIG DADDY: "He has a five year plan." "What is it, DON'T DIE?!" -Vanessa/ Kristy Swanson and -Sony/ Adam Sandler
- BLOOD IN, BLOOD OUT: "GET OUT! Your not my blood. I'm cutting you off like they did my leg! You don't exist to me anymore!' -Miklo/ Damian Chapa
- BLOOD IN, BLOOD OUT: "I may be white from the outside, but I'm brown on the inside, TO THE BONE!"
- BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT: "You should not have done that to my brother, Cruzito, ese! Know what I mean jellybean? You wanna dance? I know a tune, it's called stick and cut. "(slashes spider across cheek)
- FINDING NEMO: "Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like 'whoa', and we were like 'whoa', and you were like 'whoa'..." "What are you talking about?" "You, Mini-Man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome." -Crush/ Andrew Stanton & -Marlin/ Albert Brooks
- HAPPY FEET: (Baby mumble walking funny) "You okay?" " FA-FA-FA-FREEZING! FA-FA-FREEZING!" "Oh, you'll get used to it." -Memphis/ Hugh Jackman & -Baby Mumble/ Elizabeth Daily
- HAPPY FEET: "Whatcha doin' there, boy?" (Tap dancing) "I'm happy, Pa!" "Whatcha doin' with your feet?" (Mumble looks down at his feet) "They're happy, too!" "I wouldn't do that around folks, Son." "Why not?" "Well it... it just ain't penguin, okay?" -Memphis/ Hugh Jackman & -Baby Mumble/ Elizabeth Daily
- LIFE: "I'm dat babies daddy, Boss!" "I DA PAPPY!" -Jangle Leg/ Bernie Mac
- LIFE: "Dang it, my toe slipped in the bottle." -Claude Banks/ Martin Lawrence
- LIFE: "Maybe I oughtta eat YOUR cornbread?" "You can't have my cornbread. That's for dang sure! You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for dang sure!" -Goldmouth/ Michael Talifeerro and -Ray/ Eddie Murphy
- A MAN APART*: "What does the name 'Overdose' mean to you?" "Over who?" "OVERDOSE!" "There's a human being named overdose?" -Sean/ Vin Diesel and -Hollywood Jack/ Timothy Olyphant
- A MAN APART*: (Sean points gun at the drugs in the trunk) "Now is this your car or not?" "Ugh Ugh, come to think of it that's Monroe's car" -Sean/ Vin Diesel and -Old lady/ Aleane Fitz-Carter
- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS: "It's, like, the rarest. It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a BOMB!" -Saul/ James Franco
- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS: "Matheson, you got British Knights on. I ain't seen anybody wear them since 1987..." (Matheson shoots Red in the stomach) "Owww!" -Red/ Danny McBride
- THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN: "My friend! My friend! You big crybaby. Go bury him in the yard before he stinks up the place." -Momma/ Anne Ramsey
- THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN: "Who the HELL are you?" "I'm Owen's friend." "Owen doesn't have a friend!" "That's because he's shy." " No he's not. He's fat and he's stupid!" -Momma/ Anne Ramsey and -Larry/ Billy Crystal
- TROPIC THUNDER: "And who here is the key grip?" (The key grip raises hand) ":You? You! Hit the director in the face, really freaking hard!" -Les Grossman/ Tom Cruise
- TROPIC THUNDER: "I know what dude I am! I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!" -Kirk Lazarus/ Robert Downey Jr.
187* Not a library item but is available through ILL
A MAN APART* Not a library item but is available through ILL