Celebrate Brain Awareness Day Saturday May 21!
- 9:30 a.m. Smart Toybox: A parents’ guide to improving cognitive skills through play with Andrea Pitman, Educational Consultant
- 10:30 a.m. Nutrition for a Healthy Brain, Erin Allgeier, RN
- 11:30 a.m. The Danger Zone Vortex of Stress, Joanne Hudson, MA
- 12:30 p.m. The Impact of Working Memory on Attention and Literacy, Christina Sevilla, MS, OTR
- 1:30 p.m. Give Your Kids a Million Dollar Gift, Making Great Career Choices, Shane Sullivan
All experts will be available for Q&A. Healthy brain snacks will be served all day! Door prizes will be
awarded every hour.
Come feed your brain with Fresh City Life My Branch!
All DPL locations will be closed November 27, and will close at 4 p.m. November 26. The Westwood Branch Library will be closed November 27-30. More...