LinkedIn recently reported that it was hacked and the passwords to 6.5 million accounts were compromised. If you have a LinkedIn account, make sure you change your password to protect yourself. Take a look at a few tips to make a strong password to protect yourself in the future!
There are several rules you should know when you are creating a new password:
1. Always use 8 or more characters
2. Never use a dictionary word or a person's name
3. Always use letters, numbers, & symbols
4. Never use personal information to create a password
5. Always capitalize random letters