Yum! Focus on Food at Ross-Cherry Creek
Join us Wednesday, January 15 at 6 p.m. for The Secret Life of the Specialty Diet led by Amanda Faison. Amanda oversees all food-related coverage for 5280 magazine. Her youngest daughter has multiple food allergies. Desiring to provide her daughter great tasting food she has taken on the challenge of cooking with substitutes. Faison is an avid cook who loves to recipe test and tinker in the kitchen.
Join us Saturday, January 25 at 1 p.m. for Soups with Monica Kadillak. Soup is a great option when snow is falling or it’s just chilly outside Monica’s cooking demonstrations always delight groups with their easy-to-follow directions, recipes for great tasting food, and delicious samples.
Below are articles, blogs, and books to assist those cookin’ up a tasty feast.
- Amanda Faison’s Pinterest Allergy Safe Board
- Elana Amsterdam’s blog Great for those with Celiac or gluten intolerance
- Gluten-Free Cupcakes: 50 Irresistible Recipes made with Almond and Coconut Flour by Elana Amsterdam
- Paleo Cooking From Elana’s Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free by Elena Amsterdam
- Smitten Kitchen blog Lots of soup recipes
All DPL locations will be closed November 27, and will close at 4 p.m. November 26. The Westwood Branch Library will be closed November 27-30. More...