Recommended Summer Reads
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - Two friends, orphaned by war, join the battle against flesh-eating monsters. This book is gripping and hard to put down!
- A Girl Named Digit by Annabel Monaghan - Full of romance and suspense, this book features mathematical eighteen year old genius, Digit, who is recruited by the FBI to foil a terrorist plot.
- The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman - Fast-paced and creepy. High School Senior Nora Kane is driven to solve the mystery of who murdered her best friend.
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga - The son of a famous serial killer must figure out who is committing new murders in order to clear his own name. Gruesome and gory, I suggest reading this in the daytime!
- After the Snow by S.D. Crockett - Set far in the future, in a world covered in snow, Blake must find his missing family. If you like adventure fiction, this book is for you!