If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be?
Every week we have a new question in the Children’s Library at the Central Library. Our most recent question was, "If you could have one superpower, what would it be?" Kids from two to twelve years old came in and shared their ideal superpower with us.
Some of the fantastic responses included:
- Invisibility - To get into movies for free, To trick friends
- Very flexible - So flexible that you could fit under doors
- Save people
- Animal shape shifting
- Walk through walls
- Making a force field like Violet in The Incredibles
- Zap people
- Fire Predacon
- Pick up trash cans to pick up trash
- A batarang that turns into a prison
- Superman's laser eyes
- Buzz Lightyear
- The Force with a blue lightsaber
- Eyes would freeze people - 'cause people get on my nerves
- Fast runner
Our current question is, “What is the body's largest organ?” Post a response here or swing into Central and tell us what you think.
While you're here, check out these superhero books:
Super Hair-O and the Barber of Doom by John Rocco
Flora & Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo
Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
All DPL locations will be closed November 27, and will close at 4 p.m. November 26. The Westwood Branch Library will be closed November 27-30. More...